Training Dates: Week One Apr 17th and 18th. Week Two Apr 24th
Session Duration: 3 Sessions over two weeks – Weekends (7 hrs each day, includes multiple stretches, break, and lunch)
Class Times: Class Times: 12:00 PM EST – 7:00 PM EST | 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM CST | 9:00 AM PST – 4:00 PM PST
These dates and times don’t work great with your schedule? No worries, due to high demand we have multiple classes each month. Click here to check out other dates for this class in the coming weeks and months.
Professional Development Unit & Scrum Education Unit
Successful completion of this class enables you to be eligible for the following:
- 21 Scrum Education Units toward Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- 21 PDUs toward the PMI-ACP or for PMP continuing education
This course is accredited by the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) as fulfilling all Learning Objectives for the Agile Coaching course. In order to earn an ICAgile certification for this course, participation is required in the entirety of the course. Participants must also have the ability to demonstrate competency to their trainers that they have acquired the necessary knowledge to earn the certification. After successful completion of this course, participants will receive an email from ICAgile with the link to claim certification for the ICAgile Certified Professional Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC) and be considered an Agile Certified Coach.
- DEVELOPMENT IN THE AGILE COACHING DISCIPLINE | Development Path for Agile Coaching, The Agile Team Facilitation Mindset, The Agile Coaching Mindset
- COACH AS FACILITATOR | Foundational Facilitation Skills, Conducting a Facilitated Session, Facilitating Collaborative Meetings, Skillfully Facilitating the Agile Practices
- COACH AS PROFESSIONAL COACH | Foundational Professional Coaching Skills, The Coaching Conversation – Coaching for Action
- COACH AS MENTOR | Key Mentoring Skills, Mentoring Agile Role Transitions
- COACH AS TEACHER | Key Teaching Skills, Agile Mindset Shifts and Frameworks
- COACH AS TEAM COACH | Foundational Team Coaching, Describing Team Development, Coaching the Journey toward High Performance, Handling Conflict and Dysfunction within the Team, Handle Organizational ImpedimentS
- SET BOUNDARIES FOR AGILE COACHING | Coaching Alliances and Contracts
Our Training Style at Kintsugi
At Kintsugi Training Institute we believe in an immersive learning experience. Our courses are led by our expert facilitators that together have multiple decades worth of knowledge to be shared. Those that participate in our courses will be active participants who engage with our trainers. All of our courses include printable workbooks and are built with multiple activities and use interactive tools such as Mural and EasyRetro. As Kintsugi alumni, participants will also be a part of our slack community where there are multiple resources to help with their Agile Coaching journey.
We utilize the existing knowledge of our participants, combined with the knowledge and expertise of our trainers to create a more immersive and impactful learning experience. This brain-based, adult learning style allows for transformational learning to take place that can immediately be applied and have a lasting impact.
Our industry-leading expert facilitators have accumulated multiple decades of knowledge just waiting to be shared! Their extensive experience range from advising organizations, co-creating transformation strategies, and roadmaps, as well as coaching/training senior leaders and teams in Lean/Agile ways of working.
Kintsugi facilitators help participants open up new neural pathways to achieve their true potentials by using brain-based and adult learning techniques during the training sessions. They often facilitate using Training From the Back of the Room techniques and visual facilitation to create an immersive learning experience.
To learn more about our trainers visit the Kintsugi Training Institute trainer page.
Kintsugi Trainer Credentials
- ICAgile Authorized Instructors
- ICAgile Coaching Agile Transitions (ICP-CAT)
- ICAgile Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC)
- ICAgile Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF)
- ICAgile Agility in Marketing (ICP-MKG)
- Training from the Back of the Room Certified Trainer (TBR)
- AgilityHealth Radar Facilitator (AHF)
- Bikablo Graphic Facilitator
- Alchemy Trained Facilitator
- Co-Active Trained Coach
- ORSC Trained Coach
- Professional Certified Coach (ICF-PCC)
- Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC)
- Certified Team Coach (CTC)
- Brain-Based Certified Coach (BBCC)
- Results Trained Coach (RTC)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Kotter – Leading Change Trained
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- SAFe® 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
- and many more!
Training Techniques & Tools
- Brain-based adult learning
- Liberating structures
- Training from the back of the room techniques
- Easy Retro
- Thought-provoking workbook
This course is great for people who are…
Advanced Scrum Masters | Product Owners | Iteration Managers | Agile leaders | Agile Coaches | Managers | Directors | Delivery Managers | Project Managers | Program Managers | Business Analyst | C-Suite Leaders | Organizational Development Change Agents | Change Managers